WORD Course Software Training Tutorial - Downloadable Course and Online e-Learning Training for PC / Laptop
Software Training Tutorial
Online e-Learning Training for PC / Laptop
Need a Quick Way to Learn Microsoft Word?
This interactive software training course provides
full hands-on simulation for every feature in Microsoft Word as users discover how to
work with text files, import data, build an index, merge documents and create
dynamic and professional Word documents quickly.
This Word training tutorial has a handy interactive interface
that directly points towards the appropriate menu commands, providing users the
proper instruction necessary to propel them forward through increasingly more
difficult tasks. The course gives a complete background into even the most
advanced functions and features in the Microsoft Word as it teaches you how to
create truly professional word documents. After this full tutorial, you too will
have the ability to produce organized and professional text documents with full
Do you need to rewrite your letters or create professional looking docs?
This effective course tutorial will teach you how use Word to create, edit and
organize your documents as you discover how to feed data, create tables, graphs,
and more in Microsoft Word.
This software training course offers
a complete educational experience
with full interactive simulation and easy to follow examples for assisting users
in learning all of the layouts, commands, and custom tools available in the
Microsoft Office Word is one of the world's most dominant word
processing applications to date, and is in day to day use in most businesses and
offices worldwide. It is by far the most well known computer text application
available, and it is a powerful tool that offers many types of useful writing
and layout functions.
Click here to experience an interactive
Word course FREE DEMO
What is an Online Edition?
* The Online Edition is a fully web-based training program that requires no CD
delivery, no shipping costs, and no software installation on your computer.
* After purchasing your WORD Software Training Course you will
immediately be able to download the course straight from the order form.
* To get started just connect to the internet, download our course and begin
your WORD tutorial
* You will also receive a link to continue your course online. The online
edition web courses are available for additional practice 24 hours a day, 7 days
All our online courses are 100% guaranteed, you have
nothing to lose!
If you feel that you did not benefit from the course, no hard feelings. We'll
simply give you a full refund, no questions asked!
Browse through the topics and projects below:
Word Software Training Course
The Word interactive course tutorial covers all Word versions: 97 - 2007
1. Word loading 2. Word processors 3. Text movement 4. Marking text with the
mouse 5. Marking text with the keyboard 6. Correcting with the keyboard 7. Split
and unite a paragraph
1. UNDO and REDO buttons 2. The office board 3. Saving a document 4. The Save as
box 5. Opening a saved document 6. Create a new document 7. Closing a document
1. Working on several windows 2. Adding a password 3. Sending a document 4.
Document Search 5. Document compare 6. Patterns 7. Creating a pattern
1. The different font types 2. Changing a Font 3. Changing the font size 4.
Adding underline 5. Bolding a character 6. Bending letters 7. Aligning and
centering 8. The space between the lines 9. Design copy 10. Design choose 11.
1. Page numbering 2. Text copy 3. Transferring text 4. Cancel - cancelling an
action 5. REDO a canceled action 6. Adding Time and date 7. Spelling check 8.
Query Characteristics 9. Automatic spelling 10. Adding a hyper link
1. Page settings 2. Preview before printing 3. Printing a document 4. Printing
envelopes 5. Printing stickers
1. The Grid lines 2. Creating a table 3. Adding rows and columns 4. Deleting
rows and columns 5. Inserting data into the Table 6. Drawing the table lines 7.
Table automatic design
1. Tablatures bar 2. Hidden text 3. Tab 4. Bullets 5. Numbering paragraphs 6.
Creating columns 7. Creating an Index 8. Updating the Index
1. Adding pictures 2. Text search 3. Replace text 4. The Draw menu 5. Merging
Documents 6. Text search 7. Adding chart 8. Getting help 9. Showing the title
1. Adding a Comment 2. Activating change track 3. Authorizing changes 4.
Stopping the change track
By using this Interactive Word course you
will be able to:
* Become a skilled Word user without any previous knowledge of Word
* Learn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Learn at your own pace, from the comfort of your home or office
* Learn Word without having Word installed on your computer
* Save time and money by avoiding expensive classes and detailed manuals
* Improve your computer skills
* Add "Proficient in Microsoft Word" to your resume
Get started NOW with 3 easy steps:
1- Purchase an Word Software Training
2- Download the course DIRECTLY from the order
3 - Start e-Learning!